A Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) Water Pumping System consists of:
- PV Array :
- Capacity in the range of 200 Wp to 10 KWp. These ranges of Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) Water Pumping Systems are basically for “Irrigation” applications. However, these may also be used for “Drinking Water Applications wherever such capacities are required”. PV Array should be mounted on a suitable structure with a provision of tracking the sun.
- Motor Pump Set (Surface or submersible) :
- C. Motor Pump Set (with Brushes or Brush less D.C.)
- C. Induction Motor Pump Set with a suitable Inverter
- Electronics :
- Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT)
- Inverter for A.C. Motors (Appropriate Electronic Controller in case of B.L.D.C.)
- Electronic Protections.
- Interconnect Cables and
- “On-Off” switch
- The PV Modules must be warranted for output wattage, which should not be less than 90% at the end of 10 years and 80% at the end of 25 years. The whole system including submersible/ surface pumps shall be warranted for 2 years Required Spares for trouble free operation during the Warrantee period should be provided along with the system.
- Wherever the “Water table” or the level of water in the reservoir or the water source (e.g. Diggie) from which the water is to be pumped, is within 10 metres depth, ‘Surface Motor Pump sets” should be preferred.
- The type of pump set used must match the total dynamic head requirement of the site (i.e. the location at which it is installed). Moreover, it should be appropriately tested.
- There should not be any compulsion to use only one or the other type of Motor pump set. The beneficiary may select an appropriate Model (i.e. Capacity of PV Array and Type of Motor Pump Set) as per site requirement.
|1200 Wp||1800 Wp||3000 Wp||3000 Wp||3000 Wp||4800 Wp||4800 Wp||4800 Wp|
|1 hp submersible with controller||2 hp submersible with controller||3 hp submersible with controller||3 hp submersible with controller||4 hp submersible with controller||5 hp submersible with controller||5 hp submersible with controller||5 hp submersible with controller|
|45 metres||45 metres||45 metres||75 metres||100 metres||70 metres||100 metres||150 metres|
|42,000 litres per day from a total head of 30 metres||63,000 litres per day from a total head of 30 metres||105,000 litres per day from a total head of 30 metres||63,000 litres per day from a total head of 50 metres||42,000 litres per day from a total head of 70 metres||100,800 litres per day from a total head of 50 metres||67,200 litres per day from a total head of 70 metres||45,600 litres per day from a total head of 100 metres|
Water output figures are on a clear sunny day with three times tracking of SPV panel, under the “Average Daily Solar Radiation” condition of 7.15 KWh/ sq.m. on the surface of PV array (i.e. coplanar with the PV Modules)
- For higher or lower head / PV capacity, or in between various models; water output could be decided as per the clause
- (i.e. performance specifications and requirements) specified earlier.
- If surface pumps are used in lieu of submersible pumps, the water output must match that of the submersible pumps as specified in this table
Note: For purchase inquiries, please whatsApp: +260977115524 / Call : +260973336520