- The SunSave Energy Solar Water Heater Direct System complies with SANS 1307, is SABS 400kPa approved and can be used as a close coupled system or split system.
- The inner cylinder is manufactured from 2mm steel and thermo fused porcelain enamelled for cylinder longevity and hygiene.
- Polyurethane insulation between the inner cylinder and outer casement reduces energy and heat loss.
- 2 x aluminium sacrificial anodes are fitted for corrosion protection.
- The solar water heater is designed for domestic hot water application in conjunction with one or more solar collector panels.
- The Solar Water Heater is fitted with an isolator switch (IPX4 rated).
- The two extra water connections required for connecting the solar collector panels and the booster element, ensures that the solar water heater can be used as a conventional electric water heater and as a solar water heater.
- The solar water heater thermostat will automatically switch on when the incoming hot water from the solar collector panels has not reached the set temperature setting on the thermostat. This will occur on cloudy days and at night when the water temperature drops in the solar water heater or when hot water is drawn off and cold water enters the solar water heater.
|Product Code||Capacity (Litres)||Element Rating (kW)||Operating Pressure (kPa)||Mass Empty (kg)||Water Connections (BSP Male)||Solar Connections (BSP Male)|
|SOL-300-DIR||300||3||Up to 400||82||3/4″||3/4″|
|Dimension A (mm)||Dimension B (mm)|
Note: For purchase inquiries, please whatsApp: +260968845691